Arimac Lanka is looking for a Project Manager to fill an immediate position. Duties include managing assigned projects through the project lifecycle, coordinating project scope, schedules and planning documents. The position will work closely with account managers and the respective teams and serve as a key client contact.
- Lead projects/initiatives to conclusion/delivery, on time and utmost quality
- Proactively manage project timelines, resources and report project progress against deliverables
- Effectively manage and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Manage ongoing client communication including regularly scheduled meetings/calls and provide exceptional follow up, written reports and presentations
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Facilitate the creation of the appropriate project documentation to support effective planning, delivery, integration, and support
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
- Create a continuous improvement culture for each project
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Proven experience in high pressure environments in the fields of Software Development & Project Management
- Leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies & Tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An out-of-the-box thinker with strong "problem solving" ability.
- High attention to detail