- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work with the latest frontend development frameworks and tools.
- Work with third party API's and data sources.
- Create compelling user experiences across multiple form factors.
- A good understanding of UI/UX principles, patterns and best practices.
- Real world usage of version control systems. (GIT)
- Experience with Frontend development frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js and Vue.js
- Expert knowledge of semantic HTML, CSS (SASS is a plus).
- Good communication skills with the ability to take an active part in technical discussions.
- Experience with Node.js will be an added qualification.